Response #2

Proper reading habits are different for most people. For me I enjoy reading, but for other they may not like it, or they might just do the minimum reading required for like school. My strength while reading a book would be imagining it in my head ad it happens in the book, also learned how to pick out important parts in the book when I need it an assignment from one of my teachers in high school. It’s like having a movie theater in your head; you get to pick the actors. But when I was little I was encouraged to read a lot by my mom she’d always read to me then have me read it to her after a week that I have practiced it, and I didn’t like the reading back to her part. Back then I didn’t like reading all so much because I was slow at it and it found it boring. When I was in elementary school I had reading help because I was a slow reader but now I can read just fine because the teachers there helped me a lot and I became faster while reading but I do get distracted from reading fairly easily when it’s a book that’s not interesting to me. The people I know who like reading the most would be my two sisters. They have a lot of books that when I needed one for school they had it already. It was cool because I didn’t have to go out and buy it, or borrow it from a library.

1 comments:

bdavis said...

I am one of those people who don’t like reading. It’s great you like to read because not many students do. I think if you like to read you will get far in school. I liked how you compared the book to the movies and actors great simile. I also like how you imagine the book in your head, you have a great imagination.